Quality and Environmental Policy
Suex’s primary objective is to manufacture products that fully satisfy the demands of its Customers. The company’s aim is for the Quality and Environmental protection offered by its products and services to make it synonymous with a high level of quality and compliance with environmental regulations.
Specifically, the company believes it is of fundamental importance to:
- provide products that comply with the order specifications formulated by the customer;
- value the link with its own context and always operate in keeping with the risks and opportunities
- analysis, ensuring its policies are consistent with the analysis of the context, the strategies of the
- company and the environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- constantly pursue compliance with the law;
- continuously strive to improve environmental performance, especially in the areas of greatest impact;
- constantly pursue environmental protection by reducing waste and limiting the consumption of non-renewable resources;
- ensure complete respect for the ecosystem, always striving to protect and preserve it.
In order to achieve this objective, the Company declares the following commitments, divided by the time required to implement them:
1) To set up, maintain and review, at established intervals, a documented Quality and Environment System, in compliance with the reference standard (UNI EN ISO 9001 – UNI EN ISO 14001);
2) To operate in compliance with contractual specifications, always pursuing full customer satisfaction;
3) To fully comply with the mandatory regulations in the sector to which it belongs, always striving to exceed the minimum regulatory requirements;
4) To work constantly towards improving the efficacy of the Quality and Environmental management system, with systematic reference to the context in which the company operates.
The long-term objectives are verified by the Management during the System Review activities; as they are of a strategic nature, they are renewable yearly.
These are contained in the management review report. In view of the variability of the contents of this document, it was not considered appropriate to include it in this chapter.
The Management is committed to ensuring that all its staff, at all levels, are engaged with and fully aware of the fundamental principles of Quality and Environment management.