Dashboard for monitoring
Full control over your dive
- Wireless DPV data reception
- Can be mounted on DPV holder or worn on the wrist
- One-touch function activation
- Remaining autonomy in minutes at set speed
- DPV battery state of charge
- Instantaneous consumption
- Water speed (available with Sinapsi nose)
- Distance travelled in water (available with Sinapsi nose)
- 40 waypoints, 99 markers, 6 paths
- Log pausing and screen selection
FOUR DIFFERENT SET-UPS
Eron D-1 Basic
This is the most simplified mode, in which data such as dive time, depth and heading are recorded. This mode is contemplated for SEVEN, VR-X., VR-T and XJ-T models.
Eron D-1 Full
This mode, specific to the XJ-S and XK models, extends the range of use of the dashboard, which, in addition to all the functions of the BASIC mode, also offers full DPV data analysis.
Eron D-1 Extended
This mode is reserved for DPV models equipped with SINAPSI (i.e. XJ-S and XK). It is exactly like the FULL mode, with the addition of all the navigation data.
Eron D-1 Pro
This mode regardless of the DPV, in direct contact with SEIKA it allows a refix of the position with correct navigation by compass.
WATCH IN ACTION
The SUEX Calypso app has been developed
to remain connected with all SUEX DPVs